- Machinery (26)
- Climate Change Environmental Consulting Services
- Coastal and Estuary Management
- Development Approvals and Environmental Management
- Environmental Investigations
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Water Quality
- Estuary and River Processes and Management
- Field Data Capture
- Floodplain Management
- GIS and Data Management
- Hydrology and Flood Hydraulics
- Integrated Total Water Cycle Management
- Urban Drainage and Stormwater Management
- Water Efficiency Auditing
- Waterway Management
We have an international reputation for preparing high-quality Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and associated studies.
Preparation of such documents requires a comprehensive knowledge of all relevant national, state and local authority regulations, standards and practices that apply and the reporting requirements to satisfy the various approval processes.
We have a detailed knowledge of terrestrial, coastal and maritime socioeconomic development pressures and conservation priorities.
We often work in unison with the client/project proponent in developing a project concept and design that will meet environmental standards yet maintain project viability.
The multi-disciplinary nature of our company means that most major investigation areas can be addressed “in-house”. We regularly partner with specialist subconsultancies to provide a “fit for project” study team.
Combined with our other services, we offer innovative, cost-effective and practical solutions to EIA and EMP investigations.
We are experienced in carrying out environmental investigations for the private, government and industry sectors. We are able to address all aspects of the EIA process, including:
- Project scoping;
- Review of legislation and policy;
- Stakeholder and public consultation;
- Project and environmental description;
- Site investigations, including baseline surveys;
- Impact analysis including cumulative impacts;
- Development of appropriate mitigation measures;
- Investigations for major infrastructure, land developments and mining/resource development projects